1. Made of bakelite material, with high mechanical strength, good insulation performance, heat resistance and corrosion resistance
2. High conductivity, high current overload protection, high and low temperature resistance
3. Suitable voltage: 12-48V
4. Wiring hole: 0 (4GA) power cord
5. Material: aluminum alloy
6. Size: about 10.2x3.9x6.4 cm
7. Weight: about 174.3 grams
Way of working:
1. Circuit break protection: When the current reaches the cut-off value, the long handle automatically bounces and cuts off the power supply. Generally, it trips in a short-circuit condition. After the fault is eliminated, press the long handle back to the original position to form a path.
2. Manual power-off: When refitting, you need to disconnect the circuit and directly press the oval red button on the fuse. At this time, the long handle will automatically pop open to cut off the power. It is the same as turning on and off the protection, and then press the long handle back to its original position.